Sunday 9 June 2019

New Blogs June 2019

I can't remember the last time there were this many blogs to share. Perhaps because I've started lumping in new podcasts as well. Whatever. Here are new and newish interventions in "the discourse" from the left to have made themselves known.

1. Change We Must, Observations from the Left (Twitter)

2. Crypto Notes (Twitter)

3. Jo Grady for UCU General Secretary (Twitter)

4. Off The Fence Podcast (Twitter)

5. Podaganda (Twitter)

6. We Don't Talk About the Weather (Twitter)

If you know of any new(ish) blogs and podcasts that haven't featured before then drop me a line via the comments, email, Facebook, or Twitter. Please note I'm looking for blogs that have started within the last 12 months or thereabouts. The new blog round up appears when I have enough new blogs to justify a post!

No comments: