The five most read posts of the month were:
1. Some Problems with the People's Assembly
2. Labour and Rebuilding Social Security
3. Iain Banks on Life after Capitalism
4. How Not to Cover Abusive Relationships
5. Privilege Checking and Reflexivity
While it's not nice to poop anyone's party, my post examining some of the structural tensions at the heart of the People's Assembly scooped up plenty of views and with it a handful of denunciations elsewhere. Jolly good show.
As ever, there's always a post that doesn't get the audience it rightly deserves. On this occasion I'm going to go with the fallout from the Falkirk 'events'.
Photo credits The Commune.