Tuesday 4 March 2014

UK Eurovision Entry 2014

When I heard Molly Smitten-Downes is to be our sacrificial victim entrant for Eurovision this year, I was hoping for something a bit poppy. Nay, dancey. After all, when she was one half of Stunt our Molly was party to a few bouncy numbers that did okay with the music-buying public, not least the execrable reworking of Encore Une Fois. But no, sod what I think. And forget about the kind of musics our Eurovision partners like and vote for, which also tends to be poppy and dancey. Auntie, as always, knows best.

So, what do you think? Nil points?


2 comments:

howard fuller said...

Sacrificial lamb is just about right.Nil points.

However my partner is in the background saying she likes it!

I will defer to "her that must be obeyed" in that case!

Phil said...

Stand your ground Howie! It's bad. Well, you never know, it might grow on me. My country right or wrong and all that.

I wonder if Ukraine can look forward to some douze points sympathy votes this year?