Without further ado here are the 19 questions compiled by Sister M (not pictured). You can check the answers in the comments box and let the world know your scores. So, are comrades sitting comfortably? Then I will begin:
1) Who wrote the News from Nowhere?
2) In what country has there been recent rioting over the killing of a teenage activist by the police?
3) What date (dd/mm/yy) was Iraq invaded by the US-UK led coalition?
4) Which union has launched a witch-hunt against four of its own activists?
5) Who won this year's US elections (aside from the American ruling class)?
6) Who wrote The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists?
7) Which member of the Socialist Party is standing in the USDAW presidential elections?
8) Who failed to sell its 800 outlets for one pound?
9) Who said no to the Lisbon Treaty in June?
10) What do the initials 'NSSN' stand for?
11) Whose membership list was leaked onto the internet?
12) Who stopped a Chinese arms shipment to Robert Mugabe's regime in Zimbabwe?
13) Which film director supported the Shelter workers when they went on strike earlier in the year?
14) What anniversary did the NHS celebrate this year?
15) How many years is it since the guns fell silent in the Great War?
16) What was the name of the migrant worker who was killed by the police in Stockwell tube station?
17) Which 13 year old cooperative closed in January?
18) Who said "we are and always will be pro-enterprise and pro-competition as a government"? And where was it said?
19) Which publication started haunting the ruling classes across Europe 160 years ago this year, and who was it authored by?
Now turn to the comments for the answers and find out if you beat the branch champion ...