Sunday 8 August 2021

New Left Media August 2021

It's August, I'm off work and that means only one thing: sheets of rain. Still, with the showers forcing most indoors it would be a good time to explore the newest left media projects. Here's what I've spotted this last month. Check them out.

1. Arts of the Working Class (Instagram) (Facebook) (Magazine)

2. No Cold War (YouTube channel)

3. Sunbeams Out of Cucumbers (Twitter) (Blog)

4. The Ragged Trousered Philanderer (Twitter) (Facebook page)

If you know of any new(ish) blogs, podcasts, channels, Facebook pages or whatever that haven't featured before then drop me a line via the comments, email, Facebook, or Twitter. Please note I'm looking for new media that has started within the last 12 months. The round up appears hereabouts when there are enough new entrants to justify a post!

3 comments:

David Walsh said...

I am probably jaundiced, but I'd not class "No Cold War (YouTube channel)" as "Left Media" It looks, feels and echoes as if was created in some anonymous suite of rooms in the Chinese Republics Ministry of Foreign Affairs office block in downtown Beijing.........

Phil said...

There are a lot of leftists involved, so it makes the cut for me. Even if there was a straight Jucheist outfit that started a podcast I'd probably give it a plug, just as I gave Progressive Britain's podcast a shout out a couple of months ago. I leave it for the readers to do the discerning!

Anonymous said...

This Is Revolution
American Autopsy