Tuesday 7 June 2016

New Left Blogs April/June 2016

I know it's not a Sunday. I know it's a few days late. Sue me.

1. A Depressed Baker (Unaligned/Mental Health)

2. Andrew - My Thoughts on the World (Labour)

3. James Snell (Labour) (Twitter)

4. Labour Young Opinions Network (Labour) (Twitter)

5. Layo (Labour) (Twitter)

6. Sentinel News (Unaligned)

7. The Political Critique (Labour) (Twitter and Twitter)

8. The Freedom and Equality Hub (Labour)

9. Tommy Ball's Blog (Unaligned)

If you know of any new blogs that haven't featured before then drop me a line via the comments, email, Facebook, or Twitter. Please note I'm looking for blogs that have started within the last 12 months. The new blog round up appears on the first Sunday of every month, usually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

india and kenya are british

rule the glorious roman empire

peter snell

malvinas argentina

british empire on the ash heap of history

pinochet thatcher go to hell