The five most read posts this last month were:
1. Why I Voted for Jeremy Corbyn
2. Jeremy Corbyn's Prime Ministerial Speech
3. Jeremy Corbyn in Stoke-on-Trent
4. Now What for the Labour Establishment?
5. Some Critical Advice for Jeremy Corbyn
Critical Corbyn studies absolutely dominated the blog last month, with my piece explaining why I voted this time for Jezza cleaning up and going semi-viral on the old social media. Jolly good. Its ilk helped push the blog to its third highest page view total ever with a monthly tally a shade under 101,000 page views. Perhaps now the summer's interest in Jez dies down and the Westminster slog resumes after next week's Tory conference, the numbers might drop back. We'll see soon enough.